A multinational publishing company whose mission is to promote literacy among children by publishing and distributing materials to children, parents, and teachers has an open QA role for their office in Chelsea.
The position is for a QA Automation Engineer with Salesforce experience. This is a long term contract (6+ months) and everyone that we've placed there has been extended.
The focus of this role will be on Salesforce testing. Additionally, you will be responsible for running functional, UI and API tests as well as designing and implementing automated tests. The ideal candidate will also have experience with Selenium, java for automation, or Cucumber/watir.
Required Skills & Experience
- Salesforce experience
- Automation experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Acceptance Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches
- Experience with Cucumber/Gherkin language
- Experience creating automated tests using Selenium, Java or other programming languages
- Familiar with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL), as well as NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Familiar with modern version control systems such as Git, BitBucket or similar
- Familiar with leveraging Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Familiar with logging tools such as SumoLogic
- Familiar with Fiddler, Charles, Postman, REST-Client, SOAP UI or similar tools
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.