Software Developer / C# / .NET / Xamarin
A downtown financial company is seeking a strong, development-oriented senior .Net developer to help push projects and assist with architecture.This fast-paced company is looking for a hands-on coder, but someone that will also help with architecture decisions. Must have a desire to work in a collaborative, curious environment is a must. Looking for someone strong with C#, ASP.Net, MVC, React, Xamarin and SQL Server.
Required Skills & Experience
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- WEB API, RESTful API, SOAP, REST
- Mobile development experience using react or Xamarin
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Supporting and maintaining problems
- Working in a fast environment
What You Will Be Doing
- SQL Server
- Working on project involving their public facing websites
- Participate in implementation, testing and support web-based projects
- Using creativity to tackle complex problems
- Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.