Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
A healthcare client is looking for a Senior .Net Full Stack Developer will be performing application development for a complex web and backend application environment. They can pay up to $120K, DOE.
He or she will work in/with web-based software development teams in the creation of new web products, design of web apps, monitor and maintain production environments, and stay up to date on web development technologies and Software methodologies. The Senior .Net Full Stack Developer collaborates with a team of internal professionals and external service providers operating, supporting, creating and developing technologies and content to meet the needs of the enterprise.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years progressive experience in Web development techniques across multiple web-enabled devices like Desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Expert Level experience on C#, ASP.NET Framework/Core.
- Expert Level Experience in Entity Framework
- Expert level knowledge working in a RESTful API driven product.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in SQL Server
- Experience with EPiServer CMS and Customizations
- Experience with NoSQL databases (such as CosmoDB)
- Experience with Asynchronous/ Event Driven programming
- Experience with a Rules-Driven programming
- Knowledge of Association Management system (preferably Personify)
- Familiar working in an agile development environment
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% .NET/C#
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance;
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans;
- Employee Assistance Plan;
- Ability to telecommute one day per week (certain positions);
- Flexible Spending Plans;
- Generous 4% 401K match;
- Walking distance from Silver Spring metro station;
- Tuition Assistance;
- Career Development;
- Paid day off for your birthday; and
- 3 weeks of vacation plus a paid holiday from Christmas Day through New Year’s Day.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.