Senior Software Developer
A medical device company that has a goal to improve health and wellness through new delivery methods that prioritize clinical integrity and consumer convenience. They have just been FDA approved for their at-home STI test and are looking to be fully commercialized by the start of 2020.
They're the hunt for a Senior Software Developer who will lead the project of refactoring the original software used in the device. If you are a person that wants to be surrounded by a hard-working staff and a unique culture in the healthcare industry, this is the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Tech skills of C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL
- 4 years of prior experience working on desktop/embedded software
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working on medical devices
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% C#
- 20% WPF
- 20% SQL
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months – Possibility of a Permanent Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.