Software Engineer In Test
A Reston based non-profit is currently hiring a Software Engineer in Test on a 6-month contract to hire, offering up to $75/hour, DOE.
In this role, you will be doing almost entirely automated testing, using Java, Junit, Selenium, and AWS. You will also be creating custom back end test automation frameworks from scratch. This opportunity allows you to grow your skills and learn new technologies. After the 6-month contract, the company will offer a competitive salary, as well as flex hours.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java, Junit, Selenium, AWS
- Experience testing in a front end environment - ideally with Angular
- API Test Automation Experience, REST Assured preferred
- SQL Server
- Experience creating custom back end test automation frameworks from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience?
- Selenium Web Driver, Protractor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- CI/CD, Containerization tools
What You Will Be Doing:
- 90% Test Automation Implementation
- 10% Manual Testing and working on existing automation frameworks
- 80% hands on
- 20% team collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.