Senior Product Designer / Messaging
A company that provides a SaaS platform for recruiting agencies is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their team in San Francisco.
The company is looking for an ambitious designer to work on their stand-alone web and native mobile applications. They are also working on a brand new chat bot project.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that clearly communicates work and shows rationale
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UX Design
- 30% Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.