Senior Product Designer / UX Interaction Desgin
A worldwide recognizable software brand with offices across the country is looking to add Mid-Level and Senior level UX Interaction Designers to their Chicago office! You’ll get to work on the UX on an extremely complex software product that’s purpose is to automate user functions to make the application easier to use that is integrating into the global product. Essentially, you’re working on the UX of a product that’s focus is creating a better user experience on the product as whole. If you’re looking for a complex problem, this is it!
Not only will you get to work on complex and challenging work, you’ll also enjoy a strong comp plan with excellent perks. In addition to base salary, you’ll also receive stock, work in a state-of-the-art office and have all the tools at your disposal to do be successful working on a global team. If you’re up to the challenge – apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of hands on working experience in UX design with at least 1 of those years working in a software product
- Working knowledge of design/prototyping tools Sketch, Axure, Abstract, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle etc.
- A polished online portfolio displaying your work – ideally, displaying flow charts as this role has a heavy emphasis on Interaction Design
- Experience working on complex technical applications ideally in enterprise scale
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Leadership Duties
- 20% Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Stock Options
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Stocked kitchen
- Further education reimbursement
- Stocked kitchen
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Assocaites, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.