Junior QA Engineer
An identity verification product shop is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to work directly on testing new features and products for their web applications. The company is on the cutting edge of providing authentication for identities by integrating big data, fraud detection algorithms, and other technologies to provide security for its customers.This role will be on a highly collaborative team, with the opportunity to have hands-on training with automation testing and the chance to work with modern technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience with Ruby, Selenium, and Capybara.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with scripting languages in a testing environment
- Exposure to automation tools (Selenium, Capybara)
Desired Skills & Experience
- scripting in Ruby
- Hands on experience with Selenium
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Manual
- 20% Automation
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA) – paid up to 75% for family and individual
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 11 paid company holidays
- Open floor plans with games, bean bags, foos ball, etc.
- Catered lunches 2 times a week
- Stock packages
- Weekly happy hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.