Senior Python Developer | Python, Django, AWS | Plano, TX
An innovative software company in Plano is looking for a senior backend engineer to help advance their software development team. This is an exciting chance to take charge of a pivotal senior level role as the company expands its market share with their online payment integration platform. This company is offering great benefits and a chance to grow your career in the Plano software market.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of software application development experience and several years of hands on experience with Python, AWS, and Django. Candidate must have advanced experience with API design and integrations. Experience in a data heavy environment is also a plus. Send in your application today!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of application development specifically with Python
- Experience with API design and integrations
- Advanced understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience managing software development teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and backend architecture
- Excellent leadership experience
- Represents a thorough understanding of the software development life-cycle and processes
What You Will Be Doing
- 0% Client-Side
- 100% Server-Side
- 20% Architecture and planning
- 80% Hands on development and coding
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, up to $125k, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Performance Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.