DevOps Engineers who are maestros with the Cloud should take heed: my client situated centrally in the East Bayfront, is looking for a pro to plug into the automation deployment team and deliver high-quality solutions.
The name of the game is collaboration with a cross-functional team to monitor all operations hosted in the company's Amazon environment. This role's focus on bleeding-edge technology will allow you to freedom to not only implement, but also research growing tools and create POCs for potential cross-company utilisation.
This is a stable Canadian company that has grown each year the last half-decade, while staying on the pulse of DevOps technology, this is an opportunity worth exploring.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge in Cloud environments (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
- Minimum 3 or more years in production Automation environment
- Advanced hands-on prowess with either Puppet or Ansible
- Proven history using Monitoring tools (Nagios)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Payment Industry experience
- Ability to hit goals/benchmarks with minimal direct supervision
- Strong Database background (SQLServer)
- 60% Cloud Environment (most Amazon Web Services)
- 30% Linux RedHat
- 10% Windows Server Environment (small amount of Azure within)
- 65% Hands On
- 20% Architecture/ Research
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.