Are you a hands on UI/UX Design leader looking to lead the direction of a mid-size organization from soup to nuts – reporting directly to the CTO? Right off the bat you’ll be managing and leading from the front of a team of 4 creating design guidelines, best practices, standards and Key Performance Indicators.
You’ll be working in state-of-the-art office in the loop with great benefits and a couple of flexible work from home days. This is truly a great opportunity that has a passion both for UI/UX design and mentoring people. The organization is in the midst of major growth and you’ll be stepping in to lead efforts with major room for quick advancement being that you’re reporting directly to the CTO of an organization of over 300 people.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional UI/UX Design experience
- 1+ year of experience managing a group of 3+ designers
- Experience working in a software product organization
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Abstract, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Ability to drive design direction and manage people to hit their career goals/objectives
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited Vacacation time
- Up to 2 days work from home
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages
- Happy hours
- Collaborative work culture
- Upward mobility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Asociates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.