Test Automation Engineer
A Reston based non-profit is currently hiring a Test Automation Engineer for a 6-12-month contract, offering $75/hour, DOE.
You will be joining an exciting new QA team who are working in an open ad friendly environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to write brand new test automation frameworks, as well as add test cases to existing automation frameworks. All of this will be done in an environment using the most modern tech. The company is well established with a great public reputation, and they put an emphasis on work/life balance, offering things like flex hours.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java, Junit, Selenium
- API Test Automation Experience, REST Assured preferred
- SQL Server
- Experience building custom back end test automation frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience?
- Selenium Web Driver, Protractor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- CI/CD, Containerization tools
What You Will Be Doing:
- 90% Test Automation Implementation
- 10% Manual Testing and working on existing automation frameworks
- 80% hands on
- 20% team collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flex Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.