A fin tech start up downtown is looking to hire a QA Engineer to join their current team of developers. This is a small company where you will be wearing many hats doing API testing, manual testing and move into automation testing. If you are a junior or mid-level QA engineer looking to move your career forward and work in a role involving more automation, this is a great opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience doing manual or automated QA testing in a Linux or Mac environment
- 2-3 years exposure to automation tools including Selenium Web Driver or related
- 2-3 years experience with Java, Python or C# programming languages
- Experience with JIRA for ticketing or related ticketing systems
- Good communication skills
- Quick learning and passionate about technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Automation experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Jenkins or Zephyr
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux, Python and Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.