Senior Python Engineer - Fin-Tech
An early stage startup in the East Bay is revolutionizing digital lending and changing a broken industry. You'll be coming in to build out the 1st version of their product and this will be all greenfield projects. Since they're a lean team, you'll be able to make a larger impact!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of Python/Flask development
- Experience building out microservices
- Experience with Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working at a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working at an early-stage startup
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K
- Generous equity
- Vibrant office culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.