Lead Product Designer / Marketplace
A mission driven marketplace startup in San Francisco is looking to add a Lead Product Designer to their growing team and is willing to pay up to $170,000 / year for the right candidate.
Their product connects creators of unique goods with retailers all over the world. They offer a wholesale solution which allow retailers to only pay for what they sell. You would have the opportunity to work on an established, yet still fast-growing design team and make an impact on several new products.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on marketplace applications
- 100% Hands On Product Design
- 40% UX
- 60% Visual/UI
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.