Senior Systems Security Engineer
A growing Software as a Service company in the investment software space is looking to bring on a Senior Systems Security Engineer with a strong Windows Systems Administration and Security skillset to help manage risk within their infrastructure. You will be working on data loss prevention, Identity Access Management and Risk/Audit compliance. They are looking for someone strong with background in Systems Engineering as well as hands-on Security experience participating in security audits at their current company. If you are looking to move your career forward, this is a great opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of advanced Windows Server experience
- 3+ years of VMWare experience
- 2+ years experience working within Active Directory
- Experience customizing and enhancing GPOs
- Hands-on Security experience with DLP, Identity Access Management
- Experience participating in Security Audits
Desired Skills & Experience
- CISSP certification or related Security experience
Benefits & Perks
- Great health benefits, company culture, and PTO. This is one of the most established companies in the world, and they aren’t looking for just anyone!