Senior Engineer, Salesforce Dev
One of the world’s largest providers of single-family rental homes in the US is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join their growing team! The company services one of the fastest growing markets & aims to make the home rental process easy and enjoyable through investing in innovative systems and technologies.
The Salesforce Engineer will be responsible for managing applicable phases of system implementations (configuration, customization, integration, data migration, etc). You will also have the opportunity to work with IT project managers, software engineers, product owners and various other stakeholders to evaluate project requirements, create technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance. You will also be integral in participating in software specifications, gap analysis, and requirements analysis along with developing and refining proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Salesforce experience required: Apex classes and triggers, SQL, or Visual Force.
- Experience with object oriented programming experience: Java or C# preferred.
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures.
- Software Performance Tuning.
- Software Design, Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to “translate” technical concepts clearly to non-technical decision-makers.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries.
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Salesforce Development/Integration/Customization
- 10% General Programming
- 100% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit