Lead Product Manager
Did you know that every year a Trillion Dollars of food goes to waste? A company here in SF with a sole mission to reduce food waste is looking to bring on a product leader to their team.
They are an SF startup building AI supply chain solutions tailored towards perishable foods. The product itself is currently a mobile app which is used by produce managers in grocery stores to replace a traditional pencil and paper inventory management process. The company already has active clients using the product and have proven they can dramatically reduce food waste while increasing profits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 plus years of experience building world-class consumer-facing software in a Product Manager
- Experience building products from the ground up
- Experience building out product teams
- Experience working at a fast pace startup
- Experience building for iOS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing/mentoring others
- A proven track record of building and managing diverse and talented teams
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Management
- 50% Hand-on
- Competitive Salary: DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% paid comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.