Senior Cloud Development Lead
Located in Liberty Village, this exciting company-Headquarted in the UK- is involved in a cloud-based platform for real time collaboration. This allows individuals and businesses to create, interact and share content. This role really focuses on new infrastructure, and will be hands-on heavy, with more leadership coming as the infrastructure picture becomes clearer. In this position, you will be responsible for the Monitoring for several applications at once.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four years technology degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 4+ years of combined experience working in a modern SaaS DevOps or related environment.
- Knowledge of architecture design patterns, e.g. immutable production, fail fast, stateless etc.
- Experience in architecture, implementation planning and project management of infrastructure for SaaS applications in a large scale environment.
- Extensive working knowledge with Heroku
- Knowledge of the use and maintenance of continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (Jenkins)
- Monitoring, trending and diagnostics tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience guiding growth of application, from concept to production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment essential.
What You'll Be Doing
- 60% AWS Cloud Environment
- 40% Linux Server Environment
- Competitive Salary up to $133K DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.