A startup that offers a home management application located west of the GTA is looking to build out their QA Automation team. This Software Test Engineer will be joining a team of 2 QA engineers to build out the automation environment and set test processes and strategies. It is a casual and flexible work environment and they prioritize their culture above everything else. This is an opportunity to make up to $110,000 to work in a green field environment and for a company that prioritizes their employees.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience building automation environments and frameworks
- Strong experience testing applications using Selenium
- Testing API frameworks using Rest or Soap APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a Software Developer background
- Mobile automation testing using Appium
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Automation Testing
- 35% Manual Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Flex hours
- Unlimited vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.