Senior Implementation Engineer
I'm partnered up with a company that has the largest graph of user data outside of Facebook and Google. They're looking for highly-motivated individuals to join the Publisher Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in web technologies, integrating vendors into publisher properties and demonstrate a tinkerer’s mindset, applying a meticulous, detail-oriented approach to solve key monetization challenges for top web publishers.
- Own technical relationship with web publishers.
- Build understanding existing publisher technology stack.
- Own the implementation of the client's authenticated traffic solution in collaboration with publisher development team.
- Thoroughly test solution to ensure optimal user experience and publisher site functionality.
- Document implementation considerations to share with publishing team.
- Coordinate with commercial and product teams to inform go-to-market strategy and product roadmap.
- Track progress to optimize for speed and quality.
- Experience in JQuery and CSS selectors highly preferred.
- Previous integration and implementation experience, especially via tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English; fluency in French or Japanese is an added bonus!
- Amazing customer service skills - clients should see you as a provider of white glove service.
- Incredibly responsive to email - no email goes unresponded to for more than 12 hours.
- Nimble and able to quickly pivot from one implementation to the other - you’ll be implementing a new product, so things may go wrong and you should be able to quickly adapt and work with product and the commercial team to fix the issue for the client.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple inbound requests; excellent time management skills.
- Experience with header bidding (prebid.js), Wordpress and the advertising ecosystem strongly preferred.