This Boston based company is focused on delivering safe efficient and scalable ground for autonomous aircrafts. As they continue to grow, they are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of their cloud environment. This individual will be responsible for the deployment and management of the virtual clusters and the compliance organizations within the environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in Linux
- Strong AWS or GCP or Azure experience
- Experience with CloudFormation OR Terraform
- Configuration management tools: Chef OR Puppet
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- Deploying Automation
- Focusing on software build and configuration
- Testing an infrastructure maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Company social events
- Access to gym and pool
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.