Senior Front End Engineer in Santa Monica - AI/Machine Learning
An up and coming messaging/communication platform is looking for Experience React Enthusiasts to join their team. The platform encompasses Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence for A-list celebrities as well as large organizations to help uniquely engage with their fans and consumers. An ideal candidate for the position will have multiple years of experience leading Front End projects from the ground up and embrace the responsibilities of the next best start up in Los Angeles. Candidates will work alongside some of the biggest names/personnel in the engineering/tech industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of React (at least 3+ years of production experience)
- HTML5, CSS3 (Less, Sass, Material UI)
- Multiple years of experience leading the development of responsive single page web applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Unit Testing
- Desire to learn functional programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Meetings/Stand Ups
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (up to 90% covered)
- Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- 1 to 2 Days Telecommute
- Dog Friendly
- Casual Working Environment
- Flex working schedules
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.