DevOps Engineer/ Software Engineer Level 3
We are currently working with one of the worlds largest security and aerospace company that engages in research, design, and sustainment of advance technology systems! They’re ready to make some big moves and they’re looking for an awesome Sr. DevOps Engineer. Someone with a development background ready to join the team for this ten-month contract-to-hire position, would be ideal. Within this role this engineer will be a key contributor to their Aeronautics Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics efforts!
As the Sr. DevOps Engineer you will be the key leader on the development team and working with multiple development teams. Design and develop automated testing frameworks for data and analytics tools. You are going to establish build standards and automated reviews as part of standard project templates. You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experiencing design and implement CICD pipelines using Jenkins
- Hands on with design and develop AWS CloudFormation templates
- Experience with software solutions in public and private cloud
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team player
- Experience automating an environment with Kubernetes
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
- Experience installing and configure Artifactory, Integrate with Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Automating
- 25% Analyzing
- 25% building
- 25% Engineering
- Competitive Salary: 10-months contract-to-hire Up to $100/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.