DevOps Job | Biotech Company | Waltham
A leading biotech company located in Waltham is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. Their mission is people oriented – they want to create a healthier world by helping customers gain access to earlier diagnoses and more effective treatments.
The ideal candidate for this job will be able to help this company build out their platform by writing infrastructure as code with Terraform. Scripting experience is also required, and so is general automation experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Functional knowledge of CI/CD
- A background in AWS
- Working experience in Linux
- Experience with release/deployment tools, e.g. Jenkins/Teamcity
- Experience writing infrastructure as code with Cloud Formation
- Experience working with a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Development
- 60% Operations
- 100% Hands-on
- Work alongside the development team to introduce new products to the cloud
- Institute continuous deployment
- Provide best practices for CI/CD, builds, and infrastructure
- Work collaboratively in a team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.