One of the largest consulting firms in the country is looking to bring on a Senior Full Stack Engineer. With 3 major segments of the company, they need a strong engineer who will be excited to work on multiple projects throughout their career. Candidates will be working on building on scalable APIs, develop reusable user interfaces, and implementing solutions for improvements when needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of experience building complex web applications
- 5+ years working professionally with Node.js
- 3+ years with React.js
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS infrastructure
- Strong design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React.js
- 50% Node.js
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dental Insurance
- Work on different projects
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.