eCommerce User Experience Specialist
A global healthcare publishing firm with a variety of eCommerce products used internationally is looking to re-platform and need a strong UX designer to lead the efforts. This new User Experience Designer will be defining the customer journeys as they re-platform and use the opportunity to add new features.
This is a very collaborative position where you will be working closely with a Business Analyst, Project Manager and Product Manager to create the road map for implementations in the next few months. This is a 6 month contract position, 40 hours a week and starting in September to run until March with possibility of extension.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven UX experience in an eCommerce environment
- Proven track record of working with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, Developers and Architects
- Ability to navigate and explain multiple customer journeys with multiple personas
- Prior experience with international users
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Strong collaboration skills
- Customer journey mapping/story boarding
- User testing
- A/B testing
- Interpretation of analytics
- Modern design tools knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Direct Magento platform experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% User research
- 80% Customer Journey Mapping
- 65% Hands On
- 45% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.