DevOps Technical Lead
A stable and growing company located in Arlington VA is looking for a DevOps Team Lead working in the content delivery network space. This company was recently acquired by a CD platform that allows operator-centric services to all content providers. You will be working on a Unified Delivery Network application from Openstack to Kubernetes containers and be participating in the evolution of the Content Delivery pipeline as the company transitions to containerization. Working as a DevOps Team Lead you will be working closely with product managers, customers, internal application development, and the Operations team.
Required Skills & Experience
- inux experience as a System Administrator
- Can implement or interface with Restful APIs.
- Experience developing, deploying, monitoring and supporting a complex cloud based application.
- Strong Python or equivalent languages
- Salt (preferred) or Ansible, Puppet, Chef automation tools
- Kubernetes or Openstack (preferred) or other containerization tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Foreword thinker
- Work independently in a Scrum team
Desired Skills & Experience
- FreeIPA or other equivalent central identity and authorization
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, DataDog, Splunk, ELKstack
- Terraform or Cloud Formation
What You Will Be Doing
- Linux environment
- Maintain and Evolve Product Requirements for our Edge Compute Platform with inputs from both internal and external customers.
- Translate Requirements to Define Specifications with POC implementations as necessary
- Work with UDN Application Team to Migrate large-scale shared CDN application from Openstack to K8S Containers.
- Extend current state of the art in K8S deployments to provide multi-tenancy without sacrificing performance or security.
- Enhance Monitoring/Analytics to ensure better use of Underlying Resources while meeting customer SLAs.
- Participate in the evolution of our CD/CI pipeline as we transition to Containers.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Health Insurance
- Pension plan
- Pet Friendly Workplace
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.