. This role offers a chance to increase efficiency company-wide, with major plans for both expansion and internal growth by the start of 2019.
Required Skills & Experience
- Development background, leading into Senior Automation experience
- ETL/ experience in previous role
- J.Script/Node.JS advanced level of knowledge
- Recent thorough experience testing SQL Functions
- Experience QA'ing Web Analytics Data
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background using cross-functional automation tools (Jenkins, Chef)
- Stand-out communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Manual Testing
- 70% Automation Testing (almost optimized Automation enviro.)
- 65% Hands-On
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/Year
You will receive the following benefits:
- RRSP Matching
- Four weeks vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.