Intermediate .NET Developer (React)
A company located in midtown Toronto that specializes in medical software is looking for a contractor to contribute to their latest project. The application allows physicians to communicate directly with their patients and manage workflow. Any previous experience integrating clinical principals to software development is an asset. The ideal candidate has previous experience working with .NET Core, React, SQL Server, and Web APIs. The contract opportunity has the possibility of extension or conversion to full time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Software Development experience
- Bachelors or equivalent of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- C# .NET Core
- SQL Server
- ReactJs – React
- Web APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in the financial domain
- Understanding of business requirements
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C# .NET
- 50% React
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 - 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.