Software Developer / Java
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer with expertise in integration and SOA technologies. In this role, you will work on their fast-paced Technology Team that is responsible for building an API platform and prides itself on being extremely well organized and self-driven. You will lead all efforts in architecture, design, and governance of services and integrations built using various EAI tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- +5 years of experience working as a Developer with Java.
- +1 years of experience developing integration platforms using an ESB like Webmethods or Mulesoft.
- Proficient in building REST and SOAP based web services and frameworks in SpringBoot and GraphQL or NodeJS.
- Experience building high volume data and service integrations using EAI tools.
- Expert SQL knowledge and good understanding of database internal concepts.
- +6 months of experience working with SSO tools
- Experienced on SSO concepts such as Authorization, Authentication, SSO Protocols such as OAuth and SAML.
- Hands on experience in Ant, Maven or any other building tool.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field required of foreign equivalent. Strong relevant work experience considered.
- Experience working in Unix environments (basic shell programming and command line)
- Knowledge on test driven development and metric driven decision making.
- Experience working in a fast-paced scrum based agile environment.
- Expertise in the entire software lifecycle—requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.