Senior Software Engineer for application analysis company
This Boston based company helps the world’s leading brands understand how their users are engaging with their apps and how to improve the loyalty through personalized and more meaningful app experiences. Their clients include Bose, Redbox, Live Nation, ESPN, and ZipCar just to name a few.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team to help process the real-time 4 billion data points that they analyze per day. As a SaaS company, the systems are available 24/7 and must be reliable, self-healing, and failure-tolerant.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience working with scalable and high reliability systems
- 1+ years experience working with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent training/fellowship/work experience
- Expertise with object-oriented and/or functional programming languages (Java/Scala or Python)
- Good written, verbal, and social skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of polyglot data persistence
- Up to 160k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.