Mid level/QA Automation Engineer/Jersey City
A data analytics and risk assessment firm based out of New Jersey is looking to fill a QA Automation role. They work with all different industries -- everything from insurance to finance -- to provide risk management.
The ideal candidate will have experience scripting automated regression tests, and has used Selenium WebDriver and Jmeter.
This role is contract to hire, 6 months to start.
Required Skills & Experience
- Selenium WebDriver and JMeter.
- Experienced with SQL and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Familiar with development concepts and formats such as Xml, Json and scripting languages.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with Agile [Scrum] and Agile Testing
- Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, and etc.)
- Experience with Apache Lucene based search technologies like ElasticSearch and Solr
- Experience in AWS environment
- Web application and services testing experience
- Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus
- Development background is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Define test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Provide feedback to developers on usability and functionality
- Monitor and track defects to resolution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $53/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.