Software Developer / .Net
The client’s goal is to expand its development team with one or more high potential, Senior Microsoft web-application developers. The individuals will be working in a team-oriented environment, playing a key role in building new applications, and enhancing/improving existing systems. The position provides the opportunity to learn new technologies and grow with the firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education Must have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming skills
- Solid understanding of C# .NET programming language
- Has good grasp of the different aspects of web development - both on the front-end and back-end.
- Ability to implement ASP.Net MVC applications.
- Proficient in writing SQL (e.g. SP, Functions) and general understanding of MS SQL Server database
- Familiar with source control systems (e.g. TFS, SVN, GIT)
- Familiar with MS Visual Studio
- Ability to design, analyze and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting work
- Knowledge of how to develop and consume a restful API is a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.