Mid-Level React Native Developer/Startup/Center City
Are you passionate about sports and coding? An up and coming startup in Philly is building out a new fantasy betting application and looking for Front End Engineers to join their team. This startup is currently developing a new application that makes it easy to place bets on fantasy sports with all of your friends. They’re currently working as a team of six React Native Engineers and they’re looking for a seventh to join them on a three month contract to hire opportunity as they push the app out to production.
Working here not only will you be able to get in at the ground level but you’ll also have the ability to help consult on new enterprises and possibilities for their fantasy app, to help the business grow. As a smaller company this is a highly collaborative role, so you’ll be working onsite in their open and modern Philly office, daily. If you’re excited to help this company grow and continue your passion for sports whilst at work, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of professional development experience
- Expert level use of client side frameworks, preferably React
- Experience developing Hybrid mobile applications, with React Native
- Previous experience developing both web and mobile applications, from development to pushing out to production
- Experience working with NodeJS on the back end
- Previous startup experience is highly recommended
Desired Skills & Experience
- If no React experience, experience with VueJS or Angular 2+ is preferred
- Experience developing mobile applications with Ionic or Cordova is a plus
- Strong self-starter abilities and high motivation without oversight
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End Development
- 10% Back End Development
- 30% Hybrid Mobile Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.