Microservices Cloud Development Engineer
This company focuses on home security. They create self-installed security systems for the average homeowner. What makes them stand out from competitors is they are the first company to not include long-term contracts and offer their products at fair prices. They are now helping protect 3 million people across the United States. Their headquarters are located in Boston right in the Financial District.
They are looking for someone to help implement cloud services into their microservices through their new wireless ioT video monitoring platform. In this role, you and your team will help with the design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and support with their products. They are looking for someone looking to work in a challenging and collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
- Ability to work in polyglot development environment
- Experience with cloud technology (AWS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Passion for technology and learning
- Enjoyment in mentoring colleagues is a plus
- Experience working in agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.