Site Reliability Engineer/Top Secret Clearance
This large software company located in the heart of Washington, DC is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer to a small team of engineers. This software works on highly classified projects for both the government and private companies.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you’ll be working on a variety of different projects so you’ll always be busy! The ideal person will have a strong working knowledge of Linux and a system engineering background; however, what they’re looking for is a very sharp individual who loves what they do. You will be doing a lot of automation and configuration management. You will have to do the general troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure everything is running correctly. This is a really great company with great people, and everything you’d want out of an impressive tech company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- System Engineer background
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Strong Linux background
- Strong automation experience
- Ansible, chef or puppet for configuration management
- Database experience
- Scripting in either java, bash, shell
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience specifically with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% automation
- 25% scripting
- 2% troubleshooting and monitoring
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Game room (Nintendo!)
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.