Mid to Senior Level Java Developer
A technologies company focused on building innovative marketing enterprise solutions is looking to add a mid to senior level Java developer to their team in Fort Worth, TX.
The new developer will be asked to participate in team projects using Java, SpringBoot, Azure, and NoSQL. In addition to the technical portion of this role, the client would also like the developer to be proficient in written and verbal communication.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-8 years of professional experience in Java and SpringBoot
- Proficient in NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Professional experience with Cloud technologies – Azure or AWS
- Ability to work independently and within a small team setting
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development, 10% Maintenance
- 20% Architecture/Design, 80% Coding
- 100% Back-end
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration, 30% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.