Senior .NET Engineer
An IOT, home and commercial Security company are looking to bring on a senior .NET engineer. Based near south station in Boston, they are expanding rapidly as they are expected to be bringing in $1.2 Billion annual revenue within the next 5 years.
As a senior .NET engineer you will be responsible for implementing their cloud services into the existing architecture and scaling out their web services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 5 years of development experience
- A strong understanding of web development
- Leadership experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- C# .NET
- API development
- Collaborate with Product & Business development teams
- Migrating to the cloud
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.