DevOps Engineer | Unmanned Aircraft Solutions | Seaport
A leading digital unmanned Aircraft System is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their team. This company help private and public aviation organizations meet the ever-growing demand for safe and efficient UAS operations. This company is focused on the future or air traffic management and they’re looking for a DevOps engineer who can help expand their UAC capabilities.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and inspired by the company’s mission. DevOps experience is a must-have, and so is experience in public cloud technology. You’ll work with several different teams to execute automation tasks as you run and test various cloud deployment solutions. You’ll be working in a collaborative environment, so a team-based mentality is necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience writing automation as code (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Hands-on experience with containerization tools, e.g., Docker.
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Development
- 40% Operations
- 100% Hands-on
- Develop and deploy cloud solutions
- Manage cloud computing clusters
- Engage in Agile software practices
- Work collaboratively in team environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work-from-home Flexibility
- Unlimited PTO