Senior Android Engineer
Title: Senior Android Developer
Location: NY, NY
My client owns a media messaging app where people can create personalized content to share with other users across the globe. Since launch, they have over 200 million downloads in 192 different countries. This includes over 6 billion videos posted over all, and over 10 thousand downloads on a daily basis.
Ready to take the company to the next level, my client is in need of a Senior Android Developer. This person would be responsible for taking full ownership of the code base, building readable, maintainable code promptly, making architectural decisions, while also being responsible for leading the whole team. This position is an integral part in helping my client build the next generation of their product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in Android Development
- Knowledge of Networking, HTTP best-practices and Web-API-interaction using Retrofit or something similar
- Extensive experience in using best-practice frameworks like Dagger, Butterknife, RxJava/RxAndroid and others
- Experience in writing & testing extensible code in a collaborative way in big projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Kotlin is preferred, but not necessary
- Competitive Salary: 140-155K DOE
- Generous stock options
- Full healthcare package
- Leadership and growth opportunities
Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Add me on LinkedIn!