IT Support Engineer (Python Scripting)
A top capital markets firm in downtown Chicago is looking for a Support Engineer to join the current team. This role will be focused on automating their current monitoring process and providing server support. This is a 24x7 environment, and you will be collaborating with other members of the global support team. They are looking for a candidate strong with Python automation, good communication skills, and experience in a support role. They are also looking for a self starter that is career driven since you will have the opportunity to grow within the company over the next 1-2 years.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in an IT support or Software Engineering role
- 1-2 years coding or scripting experience, Python or Powershell preferred
- Experience working with clients and supporting users
- Hands-on Windows or Linux server experience is a plus
- College Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- Mixed Windows and Linux server environment
- 100% hands on support and Python automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.