Senior .NET Developer / Arlington / SASS Company
One of the most innovative technology companies is growing immensely in the Arlington area. They are a SASS company and right now the leader in the Enterprise Mobile Management space. Their core platform provides innovative solutions that minimize the cost and difficulty of business-critical mobility and the IoT. Their clients depend on the platform to protect, manage and support their mobile operations.
Their tech stack is as modern as can be, as everything is cloud based, including the latest technologies. The main tech stack is C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, Angular 2-7 and AWS or Azure. Right now, they are a billion dollar privately owned company as they’re striving to be the next Microsoft. With barely any competitors, they are owning the market space and have exceptional clientele.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular 2+. Preferably experience migrating something from Angular to the newest versions of Angular (2,4,5,6,7)
- Demonstrable experience with server-side web technologies (specifically ASP.NET Core, Web API. NodeJS may be a bonus).
- Ability to review and debug code, spot issues, and work collaboratively to improve the codebase and the level of expertise within the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter, someone who loves to be challenged
- Takes direction very well, easily coachable and adaptable
- Someone who enjoys working on a team and is a great team player
- Demonstrable skills in web performance engineering and web security tactics.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% .Net/C#
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
- Competitive bonus structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401K with 4% company match
- 26 days paid time off
- Family planning benefits
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents
- Open office plan
- Huge kitchen filled with snacks, coffee, tea, and a kegerator!
- Dog friendly
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.