Senior Java Developer
This company is looking for a Senior Java Developer in the greater Philadelphia area. This developer would be working within our Information Technology group to make sure projects we receive are completed on schedule.This person will also play a huge role in evolving our software development practices and technology stack to meet the needs of the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science
- 5 years of developer experience
- Works with Java Applications
- Experience with CI/CD, Code Review Tools, and VCS systems
- History with RDBMS and various design patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Backend
- 30% Spring
- Competitive Salary: Up to 150k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.