Senior .NET Engineer / Contract
A leader in precision marketing solutions that enables businesses to have data-driven engagement with their consumers is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join their team in Irving, TX. They create and operate a larger parent company’s analytics and data-science platform.
This job was added on a short-term basis to assist the team with current and future projects. They are willing to pay up to $70/hour on a W-2. DO you have a strong Microsoft .NET background and you want to be working with or gain experience with innovative, new, and challenging technologies? This contract role might be for you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong professional experience in Microsoft technologies including .NET Core2, API Development and JSON
- Background in Azure Visual Studio / Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience with Unit Testing in NUnit
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and learn quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 70% Back-End, 30% Front-End
- 20% Architecture/Design, 80% Coding Responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration, 40% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 2-3 months, strong possibility to extend
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.