Lead Developer position for #1 rated travel application company
This Cambridge-based startup operates a mobile app that has been downloaded over 30 million times and has been named the #1 travel app in 9 countries. Their platform analyzes hundreds of thousands of flights to determine the best time to book a flight as well as finds the best deals.
They are looking for a lead software engineer to join their team to lead future development and technical execution for the services that drive the customer facing travel app. This position would entail being directly responsible for many of the innovative features that they will be working on, whether collaborating with the design and product team or helping the data science group work to personalize travel for the ever-expanding number of platform users.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience working in a microservices ecosystem and written well-performing web services
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- A love of learning and teaching
- Mentorship and team collaboration experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.