Java Developer / Spring Boot / AWS / Kubernetes
One of the largest providers of educational books is looking for a Java developer to join their team in New York on a six month contract-to-hire. The ideal candidate has about four years of experience in production with Spring Boot. The application you will be joining is currently built out in Spring Boot in the Backend and AngularJS on the Front end.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years working professionally with Spring Boot
- Experience building applications with Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience with development in an AWS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with newer versions of Angular (6-8)
- Computer Science degree or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Spring Boot
- 20% AWS
- 80% Hands ON
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.