Named finalist for Best Network Security Technology Award, this company is looking to hire a Senior DevOps engineer to join their team. Headquartered outside of Boston, this company focuses on smarter signaling for faster digital services delivery. With nearly 20 years of experience, this company continues to innovate and facilitate the transition from legacy technologies to next generation IP Networks. As a member of their team you will focus on designing, automating, and maintaining infrastructure health across the various stages of development to ensure platform efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps
- Cloud experience in Openstack
- Proficient in Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Experience on VMWare
- Ability to learn new technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate or Undergraduate Degree in one of the following Science: Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Red Hat Linux
- 50% Windows Server 2010
- Work on source code management, continuous integration, test driven deployment, automation, containerization, and release orchestration
- Ensure that all builds are automated
- Build and test delivery infrastructure to improve platform performance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.