Our client, a rapidly growing international health insurance company is looking to bring on a System Administrator. This person will work in the IT infrastructure department and will be responsible for providing technical expertise. They will also work directly with end-users, business owners, and management to solve hardware, system and software issues. This position will provide second and third level support to end users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Firsthand knowledge of administering a Windows network, including working directly with end users, desktops, laptops, servers and networking equipment
- Establishing emerging technologies including WAN and LAN products and cloud-based solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical teams and managers
- 5+ years of related IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- MCSE and/or other certifications highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 including Active Directory
- Experience administering a variety of applications including Microsoft Office 365, SQL Server, VMware and SCCM
- Understanding of the principles and practices of systems and network security
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Windows Servers
- 50% Cisco Environment
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 401K PTO and more
- “Competitive benefits package”
- Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.