Back-End Engineer for Top Machine Learning Start-up in Boston
A rare opportunity, but this is a chance where you can join a start-up that has been profitable since day 1! This company is builds a machine learning software that will help SMB users to make important decisions on their business in regards to inventory, pricing, advertisement, etc. The company has grown 100-120% each year and that platform makes $10M a year already. The team is looking for a Machine Learning Software Engineer to join them. Their stack is in Scala, but open to candidates with Python, Java or Ruby background.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Scala, Java, Python or Ruby
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience working in a SaaS company is a plus
- SMB experience is also a plus
- Strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401K + match!
- Core hours
- Unlimited vacation, but the manager makes sure team members take at least 4 weeks!
- Maternity/Parent Leave